My name is Kellie Craft and I’m the owner of Frog Communications, LLC. I have over 30 years in the corporate business world and the small business arena. My experience includes digital marketing, development, support, project management, social media, publicity, research, business communications, with 15+ years in technology and information technology, accounting/bookkeeping, insurance, and marketing consulting.
Some of my education and affiliations include:
- American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) copywriting programs (the industry leader in copywriter training)
- University of Phoenix – Bachelor of Science in Business/Communications
- Member of AWAI’s prestigious Circle of Success and Professional Writers’ Alliance
- Certified SEO Copywriter from the SEO Content Institute
- Member and team member at Celebration Church in Georgetown, Texas
I’ve received training & coaching from some of the best copywriters in the world:
- B2B expert Steve Slaunwhite
- Marketing genius Bob Bly
- SEO expert Heather Lloyd-Martin
- Social Media expert Nick Usborne
- Marketing expert Joshua Boswell
- White paper expert Gordon Graham
- Case study expert Ed Gandia
- Auto responder expert Jay White
- Website content expert Pam Foster
- Content expert Jon Morrow
- Information marketing guru Dan Kennedy. In addition, I’m an alumna of the Dan Kennedy Business of Copywriting Academy.
I’m very passionate in what I do. I put all of my specialized skill and knowledge into my work, which equates to results for you.
The main joy in my life is being a mom to my beautiful and very smart daughter…and my little dog!